If you have previously purchased an Adobe product through Mason and your Adobe product is reporting it is expired, submit a request to renew. Mason has a site license agreement for Adobe software, so you do not need to re-purchase it.
Please note the following licensing restrictions:
- Creative Cloud is licensed for use in classrooms
- Adobe Pro is NOT licensed for use in classrooms
- Access to the most up-to-date version of Adobe software in Creative Cloud
- Some of the software available in Creative Cloud include:
- Acrobat DC
- Illustrator CC
- InCopy CC
- InDesign CC
- Lightroom CC
- Premiere Pro CC
- More information about Creative Cloud, as well as Adobe getting started guides, user guides, tutorials, and support is available online
- Manage your Adobe assets online
- A list of the Creative Cloud Mobile Apps is available on the Adobe website
Getting This Service
You must request access to renew your Adobe software. You will receive an email from Adobe asking you to complete your enterprise profile. Once your profile is created, log out of Adobe. If asked what type of license you are using, log in to your application and select the subscription option. This should reactivate your software.
This service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages, normal maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. Maintenance windows are Sundays from 7 to 11 a.m. but may be extended to 2 p.m., if needed. If maintenance is required outside of these hours, it will be announced on the Alerts & Bulletins page.