WELCOME to the ITS Portfolio and Project Management Office!
If you are looking for resources and information on the management of Information Technology projects at George Mason University, you've come to the right place.
The Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) supports consistent portfolio and project management practices for Information Technology Services (ITS), enabling project leaders to successfully deliver their promised value to their customers. The Office ensures that effective project management is a core competency of ITS.
To learn more about Project Management at Mason, select from the options below.
- Access the Projects Dashboard to see information on current projects and requests
- Learn about the Project Lifecycle and PM Framework and understand Project Management at Mason
- Learn about Project Roles and who is responsible for what as it relates to completing projects
- Use the Project Management Templates to get started on your project work
- Request Project Inventory access if you are a member of an ITS Project team
- Reference Project Management Related Policies
- Request a New Project to have a PMO team member reach out and get you started
If you have a general project management question, please contact us at email@example.com.
Portfolio and Project Management Policies
Projects and Project Management at George Mason University are governed by the following policies: