UPDATE: THE CLUB IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
If you need IT support, please contact the ITS Support Center.
The Collaborative Learning Hub (CLUB) supports effective teaching and learning with technology to enhance learning experiences and the quality of work life at the university for current students, teaching faculty, instructional support staff, and academic units seeking to improve instruction. The CLUB provides training and support for instructional improvement and technology to enhance student learning, supports the use of technology-based courseware in classrooms, and supports instructional initiatives university-wide.
The CLUB walk-in lab features 10 PC workstations, 10 Mac workstations 10 Mac workstations, a walk up help bar, and collaborative spaces that include Scantron score machine and data compilation software, a sound recording space, VR/AR tech and 3D printing, scanning, and a host of other software applications.
The CLUB offers a schedule of free workshops, walk-in and prearranged consultations, technology showcases, instruction in the effective use of electronic teaching environments, support for course management tools, and resources for learning about technology use.
Getting This Service
- Reservations are preferred, but not required. To reserve collaborative space or the sound space online, click Reserve Lab Space and log in with your NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
- Upon entering the lab, guests are required to sign in. The information you supply helps provide the best service possible.
All users of the George Mason University network must adhere to University Policy Number 1301: Responsible Use of Computing.
- Lab guests must follow university policies. Violations of University policies will be reported to the Office of Student Conduct and may prohibit future use of the Lab and its resources.
- Lab guests are prohibited from installing software on computers.
- Computers are available for educational purposes. With this in mind, we reserve the right to ask guests to leave or restrict access if we feel their usage of the computer is not appropriate.
- No food or Unsealed drinks are allowed past the front desk.