Navigate to the application or service. Enter your Mason NetID and Patriot Pass Password and click Login.
You will be presented with the Duo 2FA verification.
Note: If you are not enrolled in 2FA, you may be unable to access certain websites/applications. In this case, if you attempt to log in with your NetID and Patriot Pass Password, your access will be denied. You must enroll in 2FA immediately in order to access these systems.
Select the device and method you wish to use to verify your identity. Note, the options depend on the type of device selected:
- Smartphone/Tablet (Send me a Push)
- Your device will notify you of a Duo Mobile App request or you'll need to open the App. (Note: verify on your device that notifications are turned on for the Duo Mobile app.)
- You will be asked to approve or deny the authentication request.
- Tap approve on your device to complete the authentication request.
- Duo Mobile App, Yubikey, or Bypass Code (Enter a Passcode)
You will now be logged in.
'Remember Me For 14 Days' Function
You have the option to use the 'Remember Me for 14 days' function that allows you to log in to your account without a prompt for your second factor for 14 days. To use the function, mark the 'Remember me for 14 days' checkbox and successfully authenticate with your second factor.