A production studio space is available for students, faculty, and staff to be used for a wide range of video, still photography, or other multimedia projects. The space comes with two black pull curtains, one green curtain, and full LED lighting grid.
Getting This Service
- To reserve this space, click Reserve Studio and log in with your NetID and Patriot Pass Password. Please bring your university-issued ID as proof of university affiliation.
- This space can be reserved in three-hour time slots.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be forfeited.
- Users may bring their own equipment or check out production equipment from the STAR Lab.
- While reservations are not required, please be aware that during peak seasons or when time is critical to the completion of your project, you should plan accordingly by reserving the equipment you need.
- The space is available during STAR Lab hours only.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
All users of the George Mason University network must adhere to University Policy Number 1301: Responsible Use of Computing.
- Borrowers accept responsibility for safe, timely, and undamaged return of the equipment they have checked out. They will also be responsible for the replacement and/or repair of damaged equipment.
- Delinquent equipment will be charged a late fee of $5.00/hour the first day, as well as an additional $5.00 for each instance the equipment has been kept overnight without prior authorization. Unpaid fines will result in a hold on the borrower's academic records and/or university account. Account holds preclude students from registering for classes or graduating.
- Failure to return equipment may result in action by the Dean of Students or the University Police. Borrowers will be responsible for any legal fees and costs associated with such action.