Banner Admin is the administrative interface to Banner that allows authorized users to perform administrative duties within major functional areas including:
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Student Information
This is a closed system that allows access to authorized users with legitimate functional duties. Unauthorized use of this system and its material is strictly forbidden and may constitute a violation of state and/or federal law. This is unpublished material and contains confidential information. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, display, disclosure, and/or possession of this information are strictly prohibited.
Back office processing for the administration of the university including:
- Paying employees and vendors
- Processing student bills and refunds
- Awarding financial aid
- Entering employee information for new hires
- Producing tax forms (W2s, 1099s, etc.)
- Administering employee benefits
- Building course catalog, class schedules, registration time tickets
- Maintaining academic history and print transcripts
Getting This Service
Comprehensive information on Banner Admin is available on the Administrative Systems website. Each department is assigned a Departmental Banner Liaison who works with a Banner Security Officer to process Banner service requests. The following information and forms are available to assist with Banner requests:
- Procedure for Requesting, Changing, or Removing Access to Banner Products
- Directory of Job Function/Security Class
- Banner Administrative Systems Account Request form
- Finance Self Service and e~Print Account Modification Request form
Note: Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Edge when using Banner Admin.
All users of the George Mason University network must adhere to University Policy Number 1301: Responsible Use of Computing and the Student Information Security Statement.
Banner login, information, and resources are available on the Administrative Systems homepage.
To get help setting up or configuring a printer for Banner reports, submit a request.