The Patriot Pass Password is used to access most Mason systems (e.g., Patriot Web, myMason). If your password is forgotten or expired, you can reset it using one of the following options:

Reset Your Patriot Pass Password Online (Preferred)

Answer your Security Questions or have a Claim Code sent to an alternate email at the Patriot Pass Password site.

Alternative Ways to Reset Your Password

1. Submit a Secure Electronic Request

Complete and submit a secure electronic request.

*This option will take you to the external website for our forms vendor, Dynamic Forms.*

2. In-Person

Go to the ITS Support Center with a valid photo ID (Mason ID, Driver's license, or passport). Please check the Support Center's location and hours before going to campus.

*Resetting your Patriot Pass Password does not impact your MasonLive Microsoft Password that some used to access the MasonLive email.