Campuswide Outages of IT Services Sunday, November 8, 7-11 a.m.
Impact of the change on the user:
During this maintenance, the systems and applications that will be affected include but are not limited to:
- Banner Admin (and applications that require it such as Patriot Web and the Password Management website)
- Campus Wi-Fi Networks
- Colocation Services (hosted server space)
- Departmental Systems
- Dynamic Forms
- mail.gmu.edu (web access to email)
- Mason’s central website (www.gmu.edu)
- Telephone Services (excludes MS Teams softphones and Call Centers)
- Wired Networks in Residence Halls
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Wired networks in academic/administrative buildings will be available. Additionally, university emergency services, Blackboard, Office 365, and MasonLive will not be affected.
Reason for the change:
ITS is applying security updates to the servers (ID # 204463)