Organization Roles control access to the content and tools within an organization. Users are assigned a role for each organization in which they participate. For example, a user with a role of Assistant in one organization can have a role of Student in another Organization.
Organization Roles determine access to the following:
- Organization Files/Content Collection: Add/Edit organization content
- Grade Center: Grade participant submissions; Create and edit grade columns and values
- Organization Tools: Access all the organization tools
- Evaluation: Run Reports, Performance Dashboard and Access to Retention
- Users: Create/Edit/Delete Users from the Organization
- Groups: Add/Edit/Delete Groups in the Organization
- Customization: Access to Enrollment Options, Guest and Observer Access, Properties, Quick Setup Guide, Teaching Style, and Tool Availability
- Packages and Utilities: Perform archiving functions of the organization, Bulk Delete, Organization Copy
The Organization Role is set when a User is enrolled. It can also be edited after enrollment from the Control Panel.
|Assistant (role is that of a co-leader)||
Last modified: March 1, 2022