Welcome to the new ITS website! As a result of this site launching, several ITS websites will be redirected in April for a better, more streamlined user experience. On Wednesday, April 10, users will notice changes to the online logins for the following services: Employee email (office365.gmu.edu), Student email (masonlive.gmu.edu), and Two-Factor Authentication (2fa.gmu.edu).
How to Prepare:
- Employee & Student Email: On April 10, users who access their email online via office365.gmu.edu or masonlive.gmu.edu will be redirected to mail.gmu.edu. Users will notice a new look; however, nothing is changing to Office365/MasonLive account credentials. From mail.gmu.edu, users will select employee or student email to go to the standard login screens.
- Two-Factor Authentication: On April 10, 2fa.gmu.edu will be redirected to the new 2FA service page where users can easily access the 2FA Management site to enroll or manage their 2FA account.
- IT Services: In addition to these changes, a new service catalog via its.gmu.edu/services is available. All information about ITS resources has moved to the new site, therefore, itservices.gmu.edu will be redirected to its.gmu.edu on Wednesday, April 3.
- Introduction of an ITS Knowledge Base: More than 600 how-tos, getting started guides, and frequently asked questions in a centrally located, organized index
- Improved Search: Improved search features to help users self-serve and easily find the information of most interest
- Increased Transparency: IT outages, upcoming maintenance, and bulletins easily located on the homepage
- One-stop Shop: Learn about services, get help, and access the most critical info that affects your ability to work and learn in one place
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact the ITS Support Center.