On September 16, ITS will enable a new MS feature for meeting organizers to download attendee and/or registration lists that include entry and departure times. Meeting organizers will be able to download attendance reports during and after meetings.
There are known issues and limitations to this functionality:
- In large meetings, the attendance report that’s available during the meeting will only include a partial list of attendees. The post-meeting report will contain the full list.
- The downloadable report includes a record of each time a participant joins and leaves. The report on the Attendance tab only includes the times they first joined and last left.
- If you’re looking for an attendance report for a breakout room, it will show up in the room’s chat only after someone in the room has activated the chat by sending a message.
- The report does not currently include view-only attendees.
- If a channel meeting is in progress and someone starts a second meeting within the same channel conversation, an attendance report will be available only for the second meeting.
- If someone waits in the lobby and doesn’t get admitted to the meeting, they won’t be included in the report.