Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), is now available for all students – learn more and enroll at 2fa.gmu.edu today to protect your information.
Like salt and pepper or popcorn and a soda, 2FA and your Patriot Pass Password are #Better2gether.
Note: Blackboard/myMason and MasonLive student email are currently not 2FA enabled.
Benefits of 2FA with Duo Mobile
- Protect Mason websites and applications containing student information
- Choose from multiple authentication options (Duo Push is recommended)
- Select “Remember for 7 days” to limit how often you authenticate on your devices
- Use the Duo Mobile App to protect your other personal accounts like Google, Amazon, and social media (https://guide.duo.com/third-party-accounts)
How to Prepare
- Be proactive about your security! Enroll in 2FA at 2fa.gmu.edu today
Install the Duo Mobile App from your smart phone’s App Store
Assistance is Available
Information is available in the ITS knowledge base.
If you need additional details or assistance, please contact the ITS Support Center at 703-993-8870 or via email at email@example.com.