- University and Commonwealth IT Security Policy
- Federal IT Security Policy
- PCI-DSS Standard
Cyber Security Awareness:
- Social Networking and Cloud Services
- Web-Based Threats
- Securing Your Web-Browser
Recommendations for best practices:
- Securing PC and Servers
- Protecting Sensitive Data
Custom presentations and training based on unique business risks:
- Requirements for Using Highly Sensitive Data
- What is Critical for Business Continuity?
- How is Sensitive Data Protected in Storage and in Transit?
- What are the Risks of Workstation Compromises and Authentication Credentials?
Departmental staff meetings often provide the appropriate forum for security presentations and training. We are also able to present information on various cybersecurity awareness topics to student groups and organizations.
Training is scheduled based on availability.