RAMP is an integrated research web-based system to support Mason’s growing research enterprise. This system reduces duplication of efforts and better supports faculty. It allows users to capture research-related data in one system improving reporting and data-driven decision-making. RAMP helps improve compliance with sponsor regulations and requirements through streamlined workflow and an automated reminder system.
- Reduced administrative burden on faculty and staff
- Streamlined sponsored research business processes
- A single platform for all of Mason’s research applications
- Better reporting and decision making
- Easier access and better user experience for faculty and research administrators
- Improved workflow transparency to track record status and next steps
Getting This Service
To access the RAMP system, log in at ramp.gmu.edu using your Mason NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
All RAMP training is available in MasonLEAPS. Search for RAMP. Self-paced Videos and Quick Reference Guides are available in addition to live training sessions.
All users of the George Mason University network must adhere to University Policy Number 1301: Responsible Use of Computing.