Patriot Web is a self-service site for students, faculty, and staff to manage their administrative records and accounts.
Unauthorized use of this system and its material is strictly forbidden and may constitute a violation of state and/or federal law. This is unpublished material and contains confidential information. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, display, disclosure, and/or possession of this material are prohibited.
Note: Patriot Web supports all major browsers.
Students can use Patriot Web to:
- Check their registration status
- Register for, change, and drop classes
- Display their class schedule
- Check grades
- Order transcripts
- View account summaries and tax information
- Submit timesheets
- Review benefits information
- View and update tax forms
- View pay stubs, earnings history, and leave balances
- Update direct deposit allocations
Getting This Service
Access to Patriot Web is automatically granted upon enrollment or employment by the university. A Mason NetID and Patriot Pass Password are required to log in. Password information is available at Strong Password.