Patriot Web is a self-service site for students, faculty, and staff to manage their administrative records and accounts.
Unauthorized use of this system and its material is strictly forbidden and may constitute a violation of state and/or federal law. This is unpublished material and contains confidential information. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, display, disclosure, and/or possession of this material are prohibited.
Note: Patriot Web supports all major browsers.
Students can use Patriot Web to:
- Check their registration status.
- Register for, change, and drop classes.
- Display their class schedule.
- Check grades.
- Order transcripts.
- View account summaries and tax information.
- Submit timesheets.
- Review benefits information.
- View and update tax forms.
- View pay stubs, earnings history, and leave balances.
- Update direct deposit allocations.
Getting This Service
Access to Patriot Web is automatically granted upon enrollment or employment by the university. A Mason NetID and password are required to log in. Password information is available at Strong Password.
This service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages, normal maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. Maintenance windows are Sundays from 7 to 11 a.m. but may be extended to 2 p.m., if needed. If maintenance is required outside of these hours, it will be announced on the Alerts & Bulletins page.