Patriot Web is a self-service site for students, faculty, and staff to manage their administrative records and accounts.
Unauthorized use of this system and its material is strictly forbidden and may constitute a violation of state and/or federal law. This is unpublished material and contains confidential information. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, display, disclosure, and/or possession of this material are prohibited.
Note: Patriot Web supports all major browsers.
Students can use Patriot Web to:
- Check their registration status.
- Register for, change, and drop classes.
- Display their class schedule.
- Check grades.
- Order transcripts.
- View account summaries and tax information.
- Submit timesheets.
- Review benefits information.
- View and update tax forms.
- View pay stubs, earnings history, and leave balances.
- Update direct deposit allocations.
Getting This Service
Access to Patriot Web is automatically granted upon enrollment or employment by the university. A Mason NetID and password are required to log in. Password information is available at Strong Password.
All users of the George Mason University network must adhere to University Policy Number 1301: Responsible Use of Computing and the Student Information Security Statement.