The STAR Lab is an excellent resource for working on multimedia and art projects. All multimedia PCs and Macs are equipped with the full Adobe Design Premium Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Contribute, Flash, Acrobat Professional), scanners, and print capabilities. Mentors are on hand to help with troubleshooting needs.
All multimedia PCs and Macs are equipped with the full Adobe Design Premium Suite, scanners, and print capabilities.
Multimedia PCs – 8 workstations:
- Adobe CC Design Premium: Photoshop; Premiere; Illustrator; InDesign; Dreamweaver; Fireworks; Flash; Acrobat X Pro
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Net Bean
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Java (JRE)
- QuickTime Pro
- Windows Media Player
Multimedia Macs – 4 workstations:
- Adobe CC Web & Design including: Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign; Bridge; Acrobat Professional; Lightroom
- QuickTime Pro
- VLC Player
Getting This Service
- To reserve a computer, click Reserve Lab Space and log in with your NetID and Patriot Pass Password. Please bring your university-issued ID as proof of university affiliation.
- Computer stations are reserved in three-hour time slots.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be forfeited
- All students, faculty, and staff can use the lab and check out basic video production equipment; some specialized equipment may require more authorizations.
- While reservations are not required, please keep in mind that during peak seasons or when time is critical to the completion of your project, you should plan accordingly by reserving the equipment you need.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.