Learning Space Design (LSD) supports the design, engineering, and implementation of classroom technologies to support teaching and learning on all Mason campuses. LSD is responsible for coordinating and/or implementing classroom design projects to include new construction, renovations, and technology refreshes. Learning spaces include non-traditional environments, specialized labs, customized classrooms, and miscellaneous spaces that are not readily classified as a traditional classroom environment. The team provides:
- Consultation services
- AV design and engineering services
- Project management of a standard classroom system installation
- Consultation service which includes requirements gathering and the assessment of learning spaces
- Design and develop standard AV systems that maximize the affordances of learning spaces
- Vendor coordination and project management of system installations
Getting This Service
Please submit a request to start the process.
This service is available from 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for university-recognized holidays.
All users of the George Mason University network must adhere to University Policy Number 1301: Responsible Use of Computing.