Jamf Pro is a software tool for managing Mason-owned Macs that enables ITS to:
- Inventory hardware.
- Distribute software and fixes.
- Improve security.
- Get a better understanding of the Mac community at Mason.
Once you enroll your Mason-owned Mac in Jamf Pro, the Mason Self Service app will appear. You will be able to install approved software on-demand from the Mason Self Service app.
Note: Installing approved software on personal devices is a violation of Mason's software licenses.
- Download on-Demand approved software from Mason Self Service.
- Quick access to bookmarks to popular Mason websites.
- Allows administrators to track and manage equipment lifecylces.
- Allows administrators to deploy software and policies.
This service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages, normal maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. Maintenance windows are Sundays from 7 to 11 a.m. but may be extended to 2 p.m., if needed. If maintenance is required outside of these hours, it will be announced on the Alerts & Bulletins page.