Honorlock is an automated proctoring solution that helps instructors foster academic integrity when providing remote assessments to students. Honorlock is designed for assessments built in the Blackboard learning management system (LMS). It also works with third-party assessment tools such as publishers’ digital textbooks content. The instructor can choose testing requirements such as audio, video, and screen recordings. Honorlock can also be used solely as a lockdown browser in cases where full, artificial intelligence-based proctoring is not needed.
- Search & Destroy – Automatically searches the internet for exam content that has been leaked on 3rd party websites and send takedown request.
- BrowserGuard – Lockdown browser capabilities, which prevent students from opening up other webpages and applications during their exam.
- Live proctor with the Live Pop-In – A real-time monitoring system that allows instructors to monitor students taking exams remotely.
- Honorlock Artificial Intelligence – Uses AI technology, facial recognition to detect suspicious activity and behavior during online exams.
- Multi-Device Detection- Detect unauthorized secondary devices, including mobile devices.
- Real-time reporting – Honorlock provides a comprehensive analytics platform to monitor student performance and usage.
- Seamless integration with Blackboard learning management system.
Getting This Service
Honorlock is available in Blackboard courses when enabled by the instructor. Students must use the Chrome browser and Honorlock Chrome Extension.
For questions and comments regarding Honorlock email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honorlock Support Center please go to https://honorlock.kb.help/