Collaborative learning areas are designed to facilitate group work. Spaces can be modified to best suit your group’s needs.
- Fly Space: Features roll-about whiteboards, chairs, and desks.
- Learning Pod: Roll-About circular tables ideal for collaborative group work.
- Collaborative Workstations: Two six-seat workspaces equipped with large LCD monitors and devices which allow participants to dock laptops for content.
Getting This Service
- Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome. To reserve collaborative space, click Reserve Collaborative Space and log in with your NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
- Dry-erase markers are available to borrow.
All users of the George Mason University network must adhere to University Policy Number 1301: Responsible Use of Computing.
- Lab guests are prohibited from installing software on computers.
- Computers are available for educational purposes. With this in mind, we reserve the right to ask guests to leave if we feel their usage of the computer is not appropriate.
- No food or uncovered drinks are allowed at the workstations.