Mason has partnered with Canon to provide solutions for departmental printing needs. In order to send and retrieve print jobs, you need to install the Pharos software (drivers) and have a Mason photo ID associated with a department org number. With Canon's Follow Me Print system, you will only see your print jobs in a secure queue, and your print jobs will stay in the queue for 24 hours.
Canon's Follow Me Print system offers:
- Print from your secure job queue
- Print anywhere on campus, at any time, from any print-capable device using your Mason photo ID
- Track your budget by org number
Getting This Service
Install Pharos Print Drivers
In order to use this service, you will need to install the print drivers.
- Managed Systems: Print drivers are available in Mason Self Service for Mac computers or Software Center for Windows computers.
- Non-managed Systems: Download and install the relevant driver from the Related Downloads box to the right on this page.
Managing Department Org Codes & NetID
To add or remove org codes to or from a NetID, visit printhelp.gmu.edu and complete the online ticket form. There is no charge for getting this service; however, there is a per page charge for printing. If you are a Mason employee and would like the following services, submit a request to:
This service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages, normal maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. Maintenance windows are Sundays from 7 to 11 a.m. but may be extended to 2 p.m., if needed. If maintenance is required outside of these hours, it will be announced on the Alerts & Bulletins page.