Classroom and Lab Technologies (CaLT) lends audiovisual equipment to faculty, staff, and students for class use during the instructional day.
Getting This Service
Arlington and Science and Technology Campuses
Please call your Classroom Support (see Additional Information) to reserve equipment for a class.
To reserve equipment for a class visit https://gmu.webcheckout.net/patron and log in with your Mason NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
- A valid Mason ID is required to pick up equipment.
- Equipment may be checked out for Registrar-scheduled classes.
- Your department's budget code is required for equipment checkout in case the equipment is damaged in a way inconsistent with normal wear and tear.
- A student may pick up equipment for an instructor if his/her name is included with the request. Students must leave their Mason ID until the equipment is returned. IDs will not be given to anyone but the proper owner.
- Equipment loan periods are typically one class period or up to three hours. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis. Overnight or off-campus checkout is not permitted.
- Arlington Campus Classroom Support: 703–993–8226
- Fairfax Campus Classroom Support: 703–993–3456
- Science and Technology Campus Classroom Support: 703–993–8499