Classroom and Lab Technologies (CaLT) lends audiovisual equipment to faculty, staff, and students for class use during the instructional day.
Getting This Service
Science and Technology Campus & Mason Square
Please call your Classroom Support (see Additional Information) to reserve equipment for a class.
To reserve equipment for a class, visit https://gmu.webcheckout.net/patron and log in with your Mason NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
- A valid Mason ID is required to pick up equipment
- Equipment may be checked out for Registrar-scheduled classes
- Your department's budget code is required for equipment checkout in case the equipment is damaged in a way inconsistent with normal wear and tear
- A student may pick up equipment for an instructor if their name is included with the request; Students must leave their Mason ID until the equipment is returned, and IDs will not be given to anyone but the proper owner
- Equipment loan periods are typically one class period or up to three hours. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis; Overnight or off-campus checkout is not permitted