Adobe Acrobat and Creative Cloud for both Windows and Mac are available to faculty and staff upon request.
Please note the following licensing restrictions:
- Creative Cloud is licensed for use in classrooms
- Adobe Pro is NOT licensed for use in classrooms
- Access to the most up-to-date version of Adobe software in Creative Cloud
- Some of the software available in Creative Cloud include:
- Acrobat DC
- Illustrator CC
- InCopy CC
- InDesign CC
- Lightroom CC
- Premiere Pro CC
- More information about Creative Cloud, as well as Adobe getting started guides, user guides, tutorials, and support is available online
- Manage your Adobe assets online
- A list of the Creative Cloud Mobile Apps is available on the Adobe website
Getting This Service
You must request access to get Adobe Software. Once ITS processes your request, you will receive an email from Adobe with instructions on how to log in and set up your Adobe account. The email will look similar to this:
You must complete Adobe account set up in order to access Adobe software. Once you set up your account, you will receive an email from Adobe with the download link for your requested software. Use the link to download and install your requested software. After installation starts, it will ask what type of license you are installing. Select the subscription option.
If you encounter any issues, it may be because you may not have administrator rights on your computer to do the install. Contact your departmental IT or the ITS Support Center to assist you with completing your download. Once the installation is complete, use your NetID to launch the Adobe software.
This service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages, normal maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. Maintenance windows are Sundays from 7 to 11 a.m. but may be extended to 2 p.m., if needed. If maintenance is required outside of these hours, it will be announced on the Alerts & Bulletins page.