From your course list, select the course you wish to copy FROM (the source course).
Select Packages and Utilities link from the Control Panel.
Select Course Copy.
Select the options for the Course Copy.
- Click on Browse to select the course you want to copy to (your new course).
- Select the Course Materials you would like to copy.
- If you are copying Tests, be sure to check off:
- The content folder(s) that contains tests (like Assessments)
- Grade Center Columns and Settings, and
- Tests, Surveys, and Pools
Mason generally recommends the default Copy links and copies of the content option. However, if you have content stored, but not available to students, in your course or you have video package files (e.g., Camtasia) choose the third Copy links and copies of the content (include entire course home folder) option. Click Submit when you are done.
You will receive an email when the copy has been completed. Note: If you do not see the copied materials after receiving the email, please wait 15 minutes for the process to fully complete.
After your course copy, you can move all dates (announcements, due dates, etc.) automatically. Read more about the Date Management Tool.