Questions? Contact the ITS Support Center
View open hours and contact information
Recorded Webinars and Help
For those completely new to Blackboard - Learn how to upload files, communicate with students, collect assignments, use discussion boards, and the basics of grading.
Watch a recording » Start of Semester Checklist »
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Learn how to use the live virtual classroom environment designed for teaching and learning and real-time collaboration. Use audio and video, share your screen, upload files. You can record everything in Collaborate. Also great for virtual office hours.
Watch a recording » Instructor FAQs »
Blackboard Grade Center
A desktop Mac and PC application to record audio, video, PowerPoint, and screen capture. Capture is a great way to create high-quality lectures and post to Blackboard.
Watch a recording » Step by Step Guide » Additional Kaltura Help »
Building Blackboard Tests and using LockDown Browser and Monitor
Help Documents and Tips
- Start with our 5 minute Just in Time videos
- Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for online teaching
- Recording lectures using Kaltura Capture
- Communicating with student via Blackboard announcements
- Collecting student assignments and grading assignments in Blackboard. Also, Assignment FAQs.
- Creating and grading tests in Blackboard (video series: log in required)
- Using Respondus Lockdown Browser and Monitor to secure your online tests
- New We will convert your paper test to Blackboard
- Best Practice for providing students offline course access
- Browse the full ITS Blackboard Knowledge Base
Support: Online Blackboard Office Hours
Office Hours have ended. Contact the ITS Support Center for questions and support needs.