Questions? Contact the ITS Support Center
View open hours and contact information
Recorded Webinars and Help
For those completely new to Blackboard - Learn how to upload files, communicate with students, collect assignments, use discussion boards, and the basics of grading.
Watch a recording » Start of Semester Checklist »
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Learn how to use the live virtual classroom environment designed for teaching and learning and real-time collaboration. Use audio and video, share your screen, upload files. You can record everything in Collaborate. Also great for virtual office hours.
Watch a recording » Instructor FAQs »
Blackboard Grade Center
A desktop Mac and PC application to record audio, video, PowerPoint, and screen capture. Capture is a great way to create high-quality lectures and post to Blackboard.
Watch a recording » Step by Step Guide » Additional Kaltura Help »
Building Blackboard Tests and using LockDown Browser and Monitor
Monitoring Student Activity
Ally suggests improvements to make your course content more accessible. It also automatically creates alternate versions (OCR, audio, etc.) of the content for students to access.
Watch a recording » Read More »
Help Documents and Tips
- Start with our 5-minute Just in Time videos
- Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for online teaching
- Recording lectures using Kaltura Capture
- Communicating with student via Blackboard announcements
- Collecting student assignments and grading assignments in Blackboard. Also, Assignment FAQs.
- Creating and grading tests in Blackboard (video series: login required)
- Using Respondus Lockdown Browser and Monitor to secure your online tests
- New We will convert your paper test to Blackboard
- Best Practice for providing students offline course access
- Browse the full ITS Blackboard Knowledge Base
Support: Online Blackboard Office Hours
Office Hours have ended. Contact the ITS Support Center for questions and support needs.